Current time: 04-27-2017, 06:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why I am leaving Cobble Forest...
06-24-2016, 12:29 AM
Star Why I am leaving Cobble Forest...
Today I announced I will no longer play on the cobble forest server. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things come to an end. Some of the biggest reasons I am leaving I could totally bash the server with, but instead I will just keep them short and sweet:
- Staffing (not enough, rarely on, rude experiences with some, and some are just downright lazy)
- Many things are broken
- Rude experiences with certain players
- "too family friendly" (family friendly is a good thing, but everything has to be crazy fair for everyone to enjoy it, you know who you are...)
I also have some personal issues I am dealing with which some I would like to keep to myself, but here are some I am willing to share.
- I don't express as much interest in the game as I used too
- Depression
- I need a life
It has been a fun time climbing the ladder on the server but I feel the need to move along.
FAQ:
I might visit from time to time.
No, this has nothing to do with the Olympics.
No, you're not getting my stuff.

Thank you all for the good memories (and bad, again, you know who you are.)
Thank you.[font=Arial][/font]
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2016, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2016 04:10 AM by BlackStar115.)
RE: Why I am leaving Cobble Forest...
Hey Sam, sorry to read all of that. And sorry that you're leaving. I'd like to clear a few things up, not as an excuse to justify some of your ill feelings, but to clear the air sort of.

For staff not being on, I don't entirely see that. I do know staff time as a whole has gone down a bit, but from what I can tell most days are covered pretty good. However, with the addition of new staff to come the server will be covered even more.^^Another part of that is some staff have a very specific role in what they bring to the table. If they appear "lazy" from an in-game aspect they are probably up to their ears in "behind the scenes" work lol =P

As for rude players, this has always been a thing that I've seen at one point or another from every player, including you. The good thing is everyone normally shapes up and it becomes more of a close-knit community. I haven't seen any rude incidents from staff but if you have any major one's I'd like to hear them. And obviously assure you it won't happen again.^^

Many things being broken. Completely agree with you there. This always happens during the updates, literally with every server. It's always temporary though, maybe try coming back when we're fully updated Smile The game is still playable, but still, I agree a lot of things are broken and will probably remain that way until we're properly updated. We fix what we can, but also a part of it is waiting for plugins and such to update.

And sorry to hear about the real life issues. Nothing I can do about that, but if you need someone to talk to or support you could always talk to a staff member. Or real life consultants (which tend to be more helpful lol). Best of luck wherever you go, try to take it easy!

- BlackStar115

[Image: y05k.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
06-29-2016, 03:24 PM
Have fun, us at cobbleforest will really miss you!

I will miss you a lot!

Have fun in whatever direction life takes you!

-Tiger_The_Kid, a friend

Teh PvPer... https://www.youtube.com/user/TigerPvPs
08-09-2016, 06:01 PM
ik how you feel, so many players r rude to me :') you're not alone. we should be friends xx

[Image: 2nu6ki9.jpg]
09-29-2016, 08:17 PM
(06-24-2016 04:07 AM)BlackStar115 Wrote:  Hey Sam, sorry to read all of that. And sorry that you're leaving. I'd like to clear a few things up, not as an excuse to justify some of your ill feelings, but to clear the air sort of.

For staff not being on, I don't entirely see that. I do know staff time as a whole has gone down a bit, but from what I can tell most days are covered pretty good. However, with the addition of new staff to come the server will be covered even more.^^Another part of that is some staff have a very specific role in what they bring to the table. If they appear "lazy" from an in-game aspect they are probably up to their ears in "behind the scenes" work lol =P

As for rude players, this has always been a thing that I've seen at one point or another from every player, including you. The good thing is everyone normally shapes up and it becomes more of a close-knit community. I haven't seen any rude incidents from staff but if you have any major one's I'd like to hear them. And obviously assure you it won't happen again.^^

Many things being broken. Completely agree with you there. This always happens during the updates, literally with every server. It's always temporary though, maybe try coming back when we're fully updated Smile The game is still playable, but still, I agree a lot of things are broken and will probably remain that way until we're properly updated. We fix what we can, but also a part of it is waiting for plugins and such to update.

And sorry to hear about the real life issues. Nothing I can do about that, but if you need someone to talk to or support you could always talk to a staff member. Or real life consultants (which tend to be more helpful lol). Best of luck wherever you go, try to take it easy!

- BlackStar115
no offense... it's kind of true. the staff don't seem to put much effort in helping. when i asked you if i could have my money back from my name change you said "thats why you dont change your name" and also i asked "why dont rkps shoot out cats" some staff said "bc cats are friendly" i understand it was a joke but for real...

[Image: 2nu6ki9.jpg]